11.20.2008

In San Francisco

11/12/08 11:18am PST

Here I am in the international terminal in SFO. It’s still too early to find out which gate I need to go to for Seoul, and I’m pretty tired (for lack of sleeping last night), so I’m having a bit of anxiety. Besides that, I really want to have more Korean skills, and so instead I am sitting here quietly.

San Francisco is very foggy and beautiful today. I’m excited to see the weather in Korea! It will be nighttime when I get there, and then I’ll wake up in a whole new fantasy land!

Unfortunately, I don’t have an Internet connection right now, unless I want to purchase connectivity from T-mobile…and I’m tired of giving them my money. So this is a Word document. It’s the best thing I have to a journal right now. They made me throw away my toothpaste at the security checkpoint in Phoenix, and even though it isn’t that big of a deal, it rubbed my tired, stressed out body the wrong way. I’ve had a minor chip on my shoulder since then.

It will be nice to get back on the plane so I know for sure I didn’t miss my flight!

No comments: