2.24.2014

feeling lucky

I'm really quite blessed.  My family and I are on the best terms we've ever been.  My health has been generally quite good.  I'm eating well and money hasn't been as painfully tight, though it may be too soon to tell.

I've got this wonderful man who treats me perfectly.  Not just me, but everyone!  I see his high standards for himself, and he lives by them deliberately.

I'm compelled to not take him seriously when he makes the occasional disclaimer about always seeing himself as a loner free from a relationship, but I don't want to disregard that he has said these things and tends to speak from the heart.  For the moment, however, I'm smitten and content to keep wrapping myself around him and laughing with him and his friends.  As long as we treat each other right, maybe there could be a future in this.  I like being part of this group of people; they're witty and relaxed and have a variety of interests and talents.  This wonderful man doesn't keep himself so guarded from me as he once did, and we see each other fairly regularly.  I don't actually have the time to see him that frequently, and I shouldn't cave to temptation to ask to see him so much, but I literally crave his company!  I'd venture a guess that he's pretty fond of me, too. :)

No comments: