6.21.2012

Patience is a virtue?!

My heart wants to explode.  I can't seem to distract myself with enough tasks and I am fighting my predisposition for fixation and infatuation.

The rationale is all there.  I need to be at peace with what situation I am in at this very moment.  It still feels unsettled, as though I'm waiting for it to gel.  It's refreshing to have my mind bent around something exciting and wonderful like the idea of love, rather than heartache or grief or disappointment or anger or any other kind of drama.  I am physically restraining myself from leaping down the street.  I need to calm myself.  I need to breathe, to take every moment as a blessing, not let my heart swell up so much that the pressure wants to explode out of my chest.

I am praying so very hard for guidance in taking these steps carefully and appropriately.  Above anything, I want to do this whole thing the right way, so that I'm not kicking myself to bits for messing it up somehow later on.

What I really want to do is drink a gallon of coffee and hike a mountain.  I think that would help me collect myself, honestly.  I could use some fresh air and exercise.  AND peace of mind.

No comments: