9.03.2008

blogging myself to sleep

This cold didn't take me down as much as I feared, so here I am most certainly on my way to recovery, having only felt really ill in passing and moderately unmotivated and under the weather besides. I've polished off two 2-quart cartons of juice (orange and pineapple) in the last couple days, with one more to go (delicious fruit juice medley).

I've managed to scrape away a good portion of cat fur from the furniture so that I'm not coated in it all the time, only because it's affecting my allergies so. But if you met this cat, you'd understand why his hair would cover you head to toe, he is so cool. Right now he is holding my arm in place with one paw and licking my arm hairs backwards, while also leaning solidly against my leg and looking extremely content.

Today I took Yoshi to the vet because he was licking his little dew claw as if it hurt, and I noticed a bit of blood on it and that it was at a funny angle. Two hours of waiting at the vet clinic and 67 dollars later, his nails were trimmed and the dew claw's nail was cut off and the spot where it was split was cauterized and we were free to go. OUCH to my bank account, man. So Yoshi's fine, and he's spending the night over at Toby and Tyler's place, to recuperate, I figure.

This gives me some quality time with Max, who is taking full advantage of having me all to himself. He must really feel standoffish with Yoshi around. Aw.

I suppose it's really quite late and I have more training tomorrow, even though it's just easy as pie and relatively nearby, so that getting there won't be a huge hassle in the midst of morning commuters.

'Night, y'all.

No comments: