9.04.2008

chocolate chip

I find myself in a lucky position this week. I work during the day, so the afternoons and evenings I have available to spend with friends and to watch TELEVISION shows like Project Runway I would ordinarily have no opportunity to catch up on. Thank goodness for Bravo, too, because they replay everything and do marathons of every show from the beginning of the season to the most recent. I LOVE IT.

Normally I wouldn't condone my sitting around watching tv shows all day, but I've really lamented missing the whole season of PR and having no access to cable, so this is good. I'm nearly caught up, and I feel so satisfied.

I also enjoy reading, spending time with my puppy, and soaking up the glorious Tucson weather. I no longer feel cold-like symptoms, although I'm afraid I let my lethargy become a bad habit again because of feeling so under the weather.

Anyway, it's time for me to go to bed, since tomorrow is my final day of training...getting paid for sitting in classes. I LOVE THAT TOO!

No comments: