8.07.2009

a blessed place

I know, I've been very bad about updating my blog here. I got busy, I had a month of nothing but LOST episodes, traveled to Osaka for a weekend, and got serious about belly dance and taekwondo. I also powered my way through a nice, successful attitude adjustment. Another one, I guess.

A lot of time has been spent planning for things, working out, and traveling around. I came to Arizona for a week and I've been rekindling my love for the Sonoran desert (which I obviously already loved). I'm leaving in a day but I'm having a great vacation like it's waking up briefly from a dream I've been having for almost a year. I'll be asleep again soon, back in Korea, working my way through another year, most likely...

Most notably, I'm spending valuable time with Yoshi. All my friends that I've been able to get in touch with are doing so well and are so healthy and happy, so it's really wonderful to see them too.

What a vacation!

No comments: