8.30.2008

smoothing out

I'm staying in Tucson at my friend Jenny's house for just over a week while she is in Europe. This helps both of us immensely; I get to be in Tucson and work down here (even though I do have a job in Phoenix, finally) and just be here in this city that i LOVE, and she has the peace of mind that her house and pets are being cared for. And, she has cable TV and wireless Internet, so I lucked out big time. :)

Today I'm helping my friends move into their new place, and luckily they're pretty much finished with the majority of the process. I can't wait to see their new place! They've lived in the same apartment the whole time I've known them, which is pushing on five years, so this new place is going to be a huge change. Plus, it's nice to have a fresh start in a fresh place as newlyweds, in my opinion.

I like it here, I'm very satisfied, but my allergies have been so bad this week that now my sinuses feel strained and raw, so I fear I'm going to catch a cold! Sigh.

But I'm here all week so I'm going to stop here and write more when I'm thinking more clearly.

No comments: